help your employees grow.
Develop Your Business
Increase Teamwork & Productivity
- OSHA – Safety and Compliance Training
- Employment Law – Follow the law in your workplace. Ensure employees understand the law.
- First Aid /CPR – Must-have training for any workplace. Group classes available.
Non controversial corporate training that highlights the benefits of diversity in the workplace as well as laws that surround this subject. Ensure that your employees follow the law, and help them understand why it matters.
Tim offers two levels of Leadership coaching and support. Individual training using John Maxwell methods to teach Leadership skills, and group coaching to form a cohesive bond within a work group to increase satisfaction and productivity.
My coaching involves the ability to understand you: to think how you think, and understand your perspective. From this benchmark, I will place another perspective on top of yours – stretching and growing you to gently see a more empowering way. As a certified John Maxwell coach, I can see what you are going through now and what is up ahead. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside you while helping you achieve goals and overcome limiting paradigms.
Individual Coaching – one on one private and confidential coaching
When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell’s programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability.
- What are you doing to invest in yourself?
- What are you doing to invest in others?
Group Coaching – small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology
When I am working in a group setting – although it’s not singular in nature – having the entire group’s input in thinking magnifies the richness of the discussions and results in developing solutions that are above and beyond what any individual can create. The cohesive bond that is formed empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole. It is an experience unlike any other and follows the same premise as an academic think tank.
Introduce Your Team to Mastermind
- Increase your own experience and confidence.
- Sharpen your business and personal skills.
- Add an instant and valuable support network.
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming.
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members.
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself!
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude.
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!